This section is design for active travelers- those who want to plan their own trips and prepared-tours and be active participants rather than observers.
We host Lectures and Workshops, just contact us or book one, so guides are comprehensive and practical to every aspect of Israel.
Here are some of the many features of Israel Tours:
- Recomended itineraries ofr travelers with limited vacation time
- Detailed sugggestions for independent sightseeing
- Complete orientation to each destination, including in-depth historical and cultural background, as well as insight on the current israeli political and social situation.
- Clear, detailed step-by-step walking tours in majors cities and to all principal sites
- Through hotel and restaurants coverage, with price ranges and ratings
- Shopping tips for everything from antiques to designer labels
- Advice on vacation activities other than sighseeing, including sports activities, congregations, concerts, theathers , movies , clubs and more
This is part of Sephardic Tree Publishing Travel section – your one-stop shop for all your travel needs. Offfering expertise travel advise for everyone from guide books and maps for all over the world, to luggage and clothing designed specifically for the traveler.
Deals for The holy land and Budget Traveler – Vacation, Sports, Cruise
In addition, we can discuss, plan, and arrange, air, car, and rail transportation, together with accommodations for all budgets.
Even though we are experts on Israel and specialize in the spanish caribbean and South America, we organize trips to Sourthen Jewish sites in Europe ( Spain, Portugal, France and Italy) due to first-hand knowledge, we can arrange travel for most destinations around the world.
For whatever your travel needs are, count on our Complete Budget Traveler, where here at Sephardic Tree our knowledge and excellent service awaits.
Call or book an appoint. by our store soon.
3401 Dufferin St. Suite 27564
TORONTO, ON M6A 3B8
Just 2 blocks east of Yorkdale Mall
New Winter Hours
Tues – Fri 10:00 – 3:30
Saturday 10:00 – 4:00